Monday, July 14, 2008

My First Love, My First Kiss…

First day of school, I was 1st year college. I seated at her back. At first glance I immediately noticed her beauty among others. I started making friends with her, I’m quite shy, (fresh from seminary and I wasn’t good in courting, coz we aren’t taught so by our rectors hehehe) in fact she’s the one who made the first move, she asked my name, from what school, how old I am, etc.,blah blah, after the class, coz I don’t have friends yet, she asked me to join them, together with her two friends.

As days past we get closer. Ow I forgot, on that first day in our second subject, as I copied her notes, I am making a sneak right from her back pretending that I cant read the things written on the blackboard as I asked on certain words that I really cant read, she turned to me, and whoooa..I accidentally kiss her right there in her lips., sounds like a movie but its true., all my classmates yelled and they teased us., she and I blushed, to cover up, she just said, hmmm, Marc hah, you taken my lips virginity., hehe, I was really in red that time, my classmates wont stop teasing.

By the way, she is my first kiss, my first dance, and my first love. Everything I experienced where she is involved is definitely first time in my life.

Memories are the most significant things in my life
A memory is the only thing I can bring it along with me when I die.

No comments: